Monday, October 13, 2008

He's - sniff - not a baby - sniff sniff - anymore!

I'm not one to go so long between posts, but there has been precious little time for any posting lately. That's due in large part to the Piece, but also because of all my monkeys. My youngest monkey (and I say youngest, not smallest, because he is quickly catching up to the third monkey) is getting pretty big. I had a dream a few nights ago that he was walking. It was so real and so scary! What's more scary is that I don't think it will be too long before my dream comes true. ("dream comes true" makes it sound so happy and good - I don't want him to start walking soon!)

Anyway, please overlook all the red eyes and unedited pictures because like I said, I'm stinkin' busy! These are just some proof of how un-little my baby is. sniff sniff sniff......


Notice the difference (or lack thereof) in Aulora and Joshua's size.


I'm not exactly sure what this face was all about, but I found it amusing.



Hey, it's a rare shot of me! Who cares if my children aren't exactly posing pretty and we're leaning up against a Teletubbies ride - we're in a picture together!


This is what I found him doing a few days ago when I lost track of him for a moment. I think my heart only missed 2 beats.


He was thrilled with his new discovery. We've since started using the huge long baby gate that blocks off the whole living room. Getting out of this two story house can't come soon enough! =)


1 comment: