Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Overwhelmed

That about sums it up. I keep making lists and I'm accomplishing those things on a daily basis, but then there's more. There's always been a lot to do, but the magnitude of all the these things that have to be done are HUGE. There are constantly decisions that will potentially make us thousands more or thousands less. And all of those big things are surrounded by tons of tiny things regarding birthday parties (this is birthday season for our family), homework, field trips, housework and laundry, church responsibilities (just today I spent an hour and a half finding fill-ins for nursery workers who couldn't be there at the last minutes because of their own sick babies), bill paying, doctor appointments, blah blah blah blah blah.

Busy does not necessarily equate to busy for me, but all that's going on right now does just because it's complicated and big. I'm ready for a vacation now......

No comments:

Post a Comment