Monday, October 27, 2008

Mystery Appointment

I keep a calendar by my desk that is vital to our family's existence. Every engagement, appointment, responsibility, and bill that needs to be paid is on this calendar.

I looked over my week this morning and noticed that on Thursday, from 9:30-10:30, I have written "P.P.". What is that??? I obviously thought I would know what those initials meant when I wrote them, but I don't.

This is not good. I really, and I mean really, need to figure out what that means! Any ideas?

7 comments:

  1. hmmm...do you know anyone with those initials? some one working on the Piece that you're supposed to meet?

    could be something to do with Photos?

    is it a place? like Pampered Pets?

    i'll keep thinkin! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly Pregnant...

    You know me for predicting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking pumpkin patch because that's what my little guy is doing on that day. :)

    ReplyDelete