Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Terrible Confession

You know what I had for breakfast today?

brownie

You know what I had for lunch today?

brownie

You know what I had for a snack in between when the first brownie didn't quite last until lunch?

another brownie

You know what I had for a quick tide-me-over-until-dinner-because-I-have-a-5:00-meeting-right-now snack?

yet another slice of chocolate brownie sin

I did at least have a hamburger right before church started. But I was really in the mood for something sweet after that, so when I got home from church you know what I had?

You think you're so smart. You thought I had another brownie.

Well, I didn't because someone else ate ALL the brownies ALL gone! So poor La didn't get hardly any of the yummy brownies that Mimi made. Boohoohoo.

If you read both my blogs and you know what I'm about to go do right now, then I apologize. I'm a total glutton I guess. I just LOVE chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. You and me both, sister. Brownies last about half a day at our house!

    ReplyDelete