Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Whose Idea Was This????

Who in the world invented church on Wednesday night that goes from 7:00 to almost 9:00? It's 10:20 and my kids are still awake in their room! We didn't get home until 9:20 and then they needed something to eat and then had to get ready for bed. They're trying to go to sleep now but they're so wound up from seeing their friends and eating candy!

I don't want to not go to church on Wednesday nights, but Thursday mornings are a nightmare around here. They are getting a full two hours less sleep so you know it's not pretty come rise and shine. I did finally figure out that if I turn on the Arthur cartoon at 7:00 then they wake up without being too grumpy.

Now, if I can only figure out a way for me not to be too grumpy. =)

2 comments:

  1. maybe turning Joshua's favorite cartoon on then you wont be grumpy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen. wednesdays are hard. i wish we could start them at 6. that'd be better.

    ReplyDelete