Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bedtime At Last

They are all asleep. Finally. This has been a super long, non-stop, tiring day. I really, really hope that in the morning there are some happy healthy children in this house.

Joshua of course needs lots of attention whether he's sick or not. Aulora wants to be held and carried constantly when she's sick. Julia is drama queen to the max - she does feel really bad though. John David was, by far, the easiest. He just laid in his bed and watched cartoons and occasionally needed his face wiped or a drink of water.

There is one of me. Daddy is gone until tomorrow night. Grandma has been sick. Grandpa has been gone. Whah. Great Grandma came over today though and took care of Joshua for awhile. Thank you, Mimi! That was the only way I could make it with two sick girls to the doctor's office.

Now, I'm going to my room to watch American Idol. I can only hope that Ramiel (or whatever her name is) is off tonight. If not her, then PLEASE Kristy Lee Cook. That's all.........

3 comments:

  1. Ramielle is gone. Kristy Lee Cook is the new Kelly Pickler. (If you know my feelings on Kelly Pickler, you know that is the lowest possible AI insult in my vocabulary.) She will stay past the ridiculous Jason Castro and probably past someone who ought to be in the top 3. Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignoring Shannon's horrible, awful Jason Castro comment (I like him!) to say that I hope your babies are feeling better again soon! Whenever my husband goes out of town I earn a whole new level of respect for single mothers -- not fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do what you do, woman! I am praying for healthy children today. And for no sick momma.

    ReplyDelete