Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Something New

If you scroll down my blog a little you'll see a list on the right hand side. It's all about Julia. It will be added to frequently, I'm afraid. She is sweet and wonderful, but my goodness, that child makes messes and gets into things like nobody's business. As you read it I'm sure you'll either a) be sympathetic because you too have a child like this, or b) be eternally grateful that you DON'T have a child like this. =) Either way, enjoy a glimpse into life with a creative, strong-willed, busy and energetic little 4 year old girl.

The way I see it, this list will serve several purposes. First of all, it is pretty entertaining to read about when you're not the one who has to clean it up. Second, when (not if) she makes a mess I'll be able to stay a little calmer because, hey, at least it's something interesting for the blog. Lastly, if I don't keep a record of these things, I don't think she'll ever believe how mischievous she was when she's grown up. I plan to put the list in post format on a monthly basis so it will be saved in the blog history. So read it or don't - it's cheap therapy for me......

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love that girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She reminds me of someone I know.....give me a minute.....really I will think of her.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too....except mine is a him...especially since baby number 2. He wants to be so independent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD If thats what life is with kids then you can have em :) ..... Nah but then again if there are no kids then there can't be any grand kids to spoil.... AHHHH i think that these posts have thrown me into a mental crisis :D
    oh well, time to go evaluate my life..... for the umpteenth time XD

    ReplyDelete