Monday, April 21, 2008

This embarrassing moment is brought to you by.......

Thursday night at the hotel I had an armload of stuff on my way up to the hotel room. I was on my own because it was pouring rain and John was parking the car. I was disheveled and wet so I was surprised that anyone would look once at me, much less twice. When I got on the elevator the two gentlemen that were already there were extremely kind and attentive and very talkative. I figured I must have looked nicer than I felt. The doors opened on my floor and I got out and went my way. Halfway down the hall I looked down and noticed what everyone else must have already seen - my shirt wide open because a very strategically located button was undone. Oh well, I guess I made their night. hahahahaha Just kidding. They were probably rolling on the elevator floor as soon as I got out. =) Either way, I'm glad I'll never see them again.

2 comments: