Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm so proud!

I've made little people jewelry for a long time but I've never done something for myself before. (Well, that's not entirely true. I made a bracelet once with tiny beads I bought for Julia so it looked like a big baby bracelet. I only wore it once before I realized how weird it looked.) Anyway, I made a gorgeous bracelet and earrings for myself! I've never done earrings before and they look so great! I used all big chunky brown beads - did you expect any other color from me? I love brown as much as I love chocolate. (That's a stinkin' lot, in case you were wondering.)

Now I'm sad that I'm wearing a gray shirt and I can't wear my new bling to church tonight. =( Boo. On another note, I think my husband is going to be so happy when he finds out how much I might be inclined to spend on beads.......

When my camera battery is charged maybe I'll post a picture of my creation.....

1 comment:

  1. now that you've discovered another hidden talent, that would make a great mothers day gift. hint, hint.
    Biggie is loving the "Bling" these days.

    ReplyDelete