Monday, April 07, 2008

Finally

I think I'm done. I just tried on the dress for the wedding - with the underthings, the shoes and the jewelry. It looks good. Thankfully, I don't look like I just had my fourth baby. Oh, the illusions we can pull off. =) Now, I'm not saying that I look like a skinny model for slim fast or weight watchers, but I don't think anyone will cringe at the sight of my body in a formal dress. Hopefully not, anyway. I know that having all of this done doesn't sound like a big deal, but it's been a little stressful. When I bought this dress, John and I liked everything about it except for my after baby tummy bulge. Since the wedding was a full month away and I needed to lose the bulge anyway, we decided to buy it. So for the last few weeks I've been trying to eat less and trying to faithfully use the gazelle. I haven't been successful 100% of the time, but at least I was trying.

(This would be a good place to mention John's favorite Yoda saying - "There is no try; only do.")

Anyway, now I can focus so much more on just looking forward to this wedding. Jessamy is so special to me and we've waited a long time for this day! I can't wait to see her move into this next stage of her life. She's going to be a gorgeous bride......

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna get to go to the wedding, I think. Now that I don't have to work out my two weeks.

    ReplyDelete