Monday, April 21, 2008

Thanks Dad.......

Today has been a hard day. Sometimes being a mommy seems like no big deal, but other days (like today) it's just uphill all the way. I hadn't talked to my dad since Friday night but he called me tonight and told me to make sure I checked his blog. So as soon as I got the kids all in bed I went to my computer and went to his blog. It was just what I needed and yes, I cried. =) I bet some other mommies need it too. Read it yourself on my dad's blog.

I love you, Davus!

5 comments:

  1. Yep . . . tears in my eyes, all right.

    Thanks -- I needed that this morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in case anyone wants to listen to the song, I found it here: http://footballandfriedrice.blogspot.com/2007/06/if-ever-you-worshiped.html

    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh -- and the rest of the URL (it was too long to fit all at once!):

    blogspot.com/2007/06/if-ever-you-worshiped.html

    I think I have a new favorite song. So glad I checked your blog this morning. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!
    Your dad is such an attentive man!
    And yes - your worship is in the everyday things and you are so so good at it. I am sure that God smiles when He looks upon your home. And your heart.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it about dads...they seem to know exactly what their girls need at the right moment.

    I think it has something to do with Who they know.

    ReplyDelete