Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Special Weekend

The wedding is over and everything was wonderful and beautiful. Most weddings are nice but there's something so special about a wedding for two people who are living for God and have waited for his perfect timing. These two friends make the most beautiful couple - not just outwardly, but you can just see Jesus all over them. What an amazing testimony they have. It was so great to be around old friends and back at my home church. It made me homesick. =( My friend was soooo beautiful and as soon as I get pictures off my camera I'll put one up.

I got sick on Thursday and by Thursday night after the rehearsal I was pretty miserable. It was a bummer since we had a nice hotel in downtown Dallas and I was too sick to even enjoy it. On Friday I wasn't feeling good but I was ok enough to make it. It was a long day and ended with a 2 hour drive home. That wasn't fun but it felt so good to be back in our own bed again.

I'm still sick now but we went to church this morning and had life group here at the house tonight anyway. I think I must look like a certain famous reindeer by now with all the nose blowing that's been going on. The good news is that I lost 5 pounds over the last couple of days because of a lack of appetite. We went to Pappasito's and I couldn't taste anything! How sad is that??? I ate one little fajita that could have been from Taco Bell for all I knew. Poor little (err, big) me. Although, like I said, I'm at least 5 pounds less big now. And I think I'm about to start that diet for idiots that Bacamamma is on. We already bought it and it looks very doable. Maybe I'll blow away soon. Wouldn't that be nice.......

I have to brag about our Daddy. He took care of Joshua during the rehearsal and most of the day on Friday too. Feedings, diapers, rocking and all. Isn't he a great Daddy? A trophy Daddy for sure. =)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so . . . What about the X?? I've been waiting to hear what happened.

    ReplyDelete