Friday, April 25, 2008

Will I Ever Learn?

What was I thinking? We went to Chuck E. Cheese's last night and we had a boatload of tickets. Over 1200! So I stood at the prize counter trying to help the kids figure out what to get. I should have distracted Julia with some other cheapo stupo toy but NOOOOOO, I have no brain. I let her get a little purse filled with make-up and nail polish. If you frequent my blog you have already seen that the latest entry on Julia's side-bar has to do with nail polish and lipstick. I thought it was all over. It was not.

Julia was on the computer chair with me, sitting behind me. I thought she was looking at some pictures with me but instead she was putting on lipstick. I turned around to find her pouting because Aulora's germs were on her lipstick and it was ruined. I had to inform her that her sister's germs were the least of her lipstick worries.....



1 comment:

  1. i love my boys, i love my boys, i love my boys....

    she's too precious, though! i love 'er!!!! too bad we're too far away. I'd take her out to do girly stuff all the time being that I'm in the "man house". lol

    ReplyDelete