Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sunday Afternoon with the Sullivans

We've found "our place" for Sunday afternoons. We had been going there every single Sunday but John finally declared that we have to have two places so we can at least alternate. This little restaurant has BBQ and chicken strips and steak and a lot more. The kid meals are big enough for an adult and they only cost $2.99! They make these little fried biscuits to dip in honey that come with every meal. Yummy! There's a whole back room that we take up because we're usually with a large group. There's an old school arcade game for John David and a candy crane game for Julia and Aulora. Even Daddy gets a big tv with a remote to watch sports. What more could you want? What's that? You want Blue Bell? Well, this place has a Blue Bell ice cream case too! The kids always want a scoop of ice cream and on this particular day they got their wish.



Here's the dessert crazy mob going after the chocolate chip ice cream. One dish and three spoons. Look at poor Julia's face. She's having a hard time competing with the big pigs.



Oops! We're busted! Mommy has the camera.


We'll stop pigging out long enough for one cheesy picture. Are you done yet? The ice cream is melting and Julia is sneaking bites. Hurry!



Aulora hasn't tasted the goodness of ice cream yet so she doesn't really know what she's missing. That's good though because I don't think her cute little pot belly needs any help. =) (Like I should be talking.)


I absolutely love it that I have two little girls. I just know they're going to be the best of friends! Julia has taken to calling Aulora "B" which I think is short for baby, which she also calls her sometimes. What's up with Julia's hair in this picture? She has wings sprouting! Poor baby - she inherited my wingish prone hair.


5 comments:

  1. Awww Too cute! That does sound like the perfect place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - i just the latest on Julia's Escapades! lol lol lol. I vote for the cowbell... but to be in fashion, i think a "tinkerbells" bracelet would do. lol lol lol lol

    i love my boys! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have t say that this video cracked me up!! John David is so funny trying to get through two people to get to one bowl of ice cream!! Please tell me where this place is, I have never heard of such a place in WF. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete