Thursday, April 24, 2008

Family Time



Two weeks ago I got to make an overnight trip to Dallas. I stayed at my cousin Mei's house, visited my MaMa and Aunt Edee and Uncle Mike, and ate at Cracker Barrel with my Aunt Donna and other cousin Mindee. It's sad that I don't live closer to my beautiful cousins because we really get along well.



MaMa has Alzheimer's so she doesn't always recognize us. It's very clear that her mind is not well but I can tell you that her spirit is. She's spent many years serving the Lord and He still uses her despite her physical decline. We were about to leave and for a few brief moments she knew who I was. She pulled me down close to her face and whispered a very much needed word from the Lord. I miss MaMa but I'm so glad to know that Jesus is still using her.

No comments:

Post a Comment