Thursday, August 28, 2008

And so is the King......

My boy had a rough day at school today. Some of his friends were being mean to him (he thinks they were anyway) and his behavior wasn't perfect in class either. To make it worse, I had promised him an apple pie from McDonald's if his teacher had a good report for me. He didn't obey quickly all day so I couldn't get him his pie and now he's unhappy with me because I'm "being mean". He knows Julia got ice cream after her shots (see post below) and thinks that is terribly unfair. Now he doesn't want to talk to me about any of it. I made him sit by my so we could any way, but it wasn't too effective since I'm so "mean". Sigh. Being a mommy is soooo not easy.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad to hear that i'm not the only "mean" mommy around. it's so hard to see them that way sometimes...

    ReplyDelete