Sunday, August 10, 2008

Backyardigans Live



We LOVE the Backyardigans!
They are so stinkin' cute when they dance and sing!


So of course when their show came to town we had to go see it.
This is Julia and her friend Naph. This is their third live show to see together.


Hey look, Mommy's in a picture! John David doesn't look excited about being there, but trust me, he was. He acted all big and macho at first saying he didn't want to go, but he changed his story later.

Gran and Joshua posing pretty. We were doing some fancy baby juggling that night since Gran and I were the only two adults and there were a number of wet and stinky diapers between both babies. How many more years until they're all potty trained???


There they are in all their cuteness. John David was quite put out that there were human faces showing. It was still a good show - not the best show ever, but good. Personally, I liked Sesame Street Live better, but it's hard to compete with Oscar and Elmo and Super Grover. I tried to get a video of Aulora dancing, but it was too dark in our seats. =(



In case you're wondering, no, I did not cry at this show. I'm proud of myself....

1 comment:

  1. I have to think that John David wasn't very impressed with the show. Am I Right?

    ReplyDelete