Monday, August 11, 2008

Praise the Lord for Air Conditioning....

It's been so excruciatingly hot around here lately that I didn't really take too much notice when the a/c couldn't keep up yesterday. I put the babies down for their naps and went downstairs for awhile. When I went up about an hour later it was almost 90 degrees! They were roasting in their little cribs. =( We soon concluded that the a/c was quite broken upstairs.

Sleeping last night was a joke. We all dressed very minimally for bed and then laid on top of our covers with fans on full blast. I also had a spray bottle of water that I kept using. The repair man came around noon and it has been working since. Big sigh of relief....

How in the world did people live without air conditioning back in the "olden days"???

No comments:

Post a Comment