Sunday, August 31, 2008

Working Momma

Have I mentioned that during the month of September I'll be working at the mother's day out/preschool program where Julia goes? It will be every Tuesday and Thursday from 9-2. The three younger kids will all go with me - Julia to her k-4 class that she's super excited about, Aulora to the 2 year old class, and Joshua will go to the baby class where I'll be the teacher. There will be three baby boys - one a little younger than Joshua and one a little older. They'll be my little triplets! The three amigos!

So Tuesday morning is going to be crazy fun. I'm not sure how early I'll have to get up, but I'm thinking 6:30 maybe? I mean, how decked out do I need to be to take care of three babies all day? We'll leave the house at 8:15, drop John David off, then head to the preschool. If all goes well, I may continue after September. At this point, I'm just filling in for a teacher who just had her baby a couple of days ago.

I don't know why I'm nervous about Tuesday at all. I just have to make sure that Julia has panties on, John David gets cream rubbed on his eczema but not his sleeves, Aulora leaves her diaper on, Joshua doesn't find and eat whatever was in Aulora's diaper when she does in fact manage to take it off, we all have a lunch to eat that will not make us "puke" or "shrow up" - including the correct flavor juice box. They each need their hair combed - John David needs spiky, Julia likes 2 bows, Aulora won't want any at that hour of the day, and Joshua gets a little mohawk but he'll be lucky if he gets dressed before going, if we're being honest. So yeah, I don't know why I'm worried about it at all. It's going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun- just what you've always dreamed of (getting paid to take care of your own child!!) And just be glad you don't have to get up at 5:3o with me. That's right I have to be at school at 7:15 and I feel Aulora's morning pain, I don't want bows in my hair either. :)

    ReplyDelete