Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My First Ever.....


real snow cone! I've never been a snow cone fan and John couldn't understand why I didn't love them. I told him that I had tasted a few through the years from a few different stands on the side of the road but that was about it. So he took me to Bahama Buck's.

Wow. WOW!!! I love it!!! We had a coupon for a free smoothie so of course we got that, but we also got a banana snow cone with cream on top. That was one of the best things I've ever tasted! Especially since it was on Sunday night and it had been about 109 all day!

I didn't eat all of the smoothie and snow cone by myself, but I did have quite a bit. Aulora kept saying "I want more ice cream!" in a her cute little voice from behind me in the car. She wasn't interested in the smoothie we bought her since she thought the snow cone looked much better. (I agreed with her! I wanted snow cone too. We stole it from Daddy!)

So there's a peek at our exciting Sunday night and my first real snow cone experience. We already have another coupon and will be going back soon. Trust me.....

2 comments:

  1. this is very sad to me that you did not like snow cones.... i'm glad you've "seen the light"... because there are only 3 things i miss in tx, 1. friends and family (of course) 2. snow cones and 3. tex-mex.... i can't believe you've been missing out on all that snowy goodness. :) p.s. like the hair!

    ReplyDelete