Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sweet Reunion



Before summer was over, we just had to get in a visit with our friends from SA. We all decided to meet in the middle for a trip to Chickfila (a must since we don't have one here!), the zoo, and then some fun at Chuck E. Cheese's afterwards (another must since they don't have one there!). It was a jam-packed day but it was so worth it! I loved seeing our kids together again - they really do have some special friendships. There were some mommy pictures taken too but not on my camera. Hopefully someone else will post those so I can steal them. =)Thanks friends for a wonderful, memorable day....

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I want to see you and the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the pics. We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ree asked:

    "Was that at the ----- mall?

    It's pretty sad when you guess what mall it is by the Kirkland's in the background!!! LOL"

    Ree, the answer to your question is yes! That's funny you recognized it! Sorry, but I deleted your comment because it had a city name in it. Probably not necessary, but better safe than sorry. =)

    ReplyDelete