Monday, August 18, 2008

Six Hours...

That's how long before I can pick up my boy and find out how his first day went. I'm not worried about the time dragging by - I've still got 3 more kiddos that didn't go to school today. Julia won't start until September and even then I'll still have my littlest monkeys to keep me company!


Here's to a "peaceful" second grade!
(Shoes courtesy of Grandmamma and Dodie)

The new backpack and matching lunch bag. It even has the pocket for an ipod with the little hole for the headphone cord, but we're old school. Our 7 year old doesn't have his own mp3 player (yet).

It took many pictures before I got one with his tongue inside his mouth. Every time I snapped the picture he would quickly make a face. It really was kind of funny. =)

Here's the picture I got after I told him that $1 would be deducted from his money jar for every tongue picture henceforth.


A very empty seat still warm from his little bottom.
Still sad but no tears like in kindergarten.

1 comment: