Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Garage Sale Friends Part 2

Oh man, we're running out of time and I still have soooo much to do! Hopefully tomorrow will be ultra productive. =)

Please remember to price all your things individually with your color sticker. If it's not done this way then the money will automatically go to me. (Hey, it's my garage sale and my rules.)

If at all possible, 6:00-6:45am on Friday morning is the ideal time to bring stuff over. BUT, I know that for some of you that just does not work. So you can bring stuff over on Thursday night or even later on Friday if you want. Please do NOT bring any really large things like furniture on Thursday because I won't have anywhere to put it. The main issue is space. So please use your best judgment.

I'm so excited about all the fun we're going to have, the money that will be in our pockets, and the fact that I may soon see my garage floor again! Woohoo!

To all our blogging friends, stop by and say hi to us! We promise there won't be any pressure to buy our junk. We don't want it - why would you? =)

I almost forgot to mention - the sale is advertised to begin at 7:00am on Friday and Saturday. I didn't set an ending time.....

3 comments:

  1. What time is good for you on Thursday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the evil taskmaster hath spoken...
    (That was for dodie)
    Happy Birthday!

    As for the sale, Ai-yi-yi!
    I am so ULTRA not prepared...
    I know I'll need to sprout four sets of arms just to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be here most of the day. Evening is definitely better so I don't have to work around everyone else's stuff all day. I'm going crazy enough with my own stuff! =)

    Just give me a call before you come to make sure that I haven't run to the store or something.....

    ReplyDelete