Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh The Memories


As I browsed through the grocery ads this afternoon, I saw this. Oh the horrors. When we were growing up, whenever Alberton's ran this special on cereal, my mom was there. She would buy at LEAST 10 boxes, sometimes many more. That would probably be ok except that she would buy ALL Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Do you know how long it takes to consume a pantry full of that cereal? FOREVER. I cannot eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch to this day. My kids and my husband like it. I buy it for them, but it pains me to do so. Any teenager who has ever been to my parents' house can tell you that they keep a pantry very full of lots of cereal. Albertson's should send a thank you card to my mom for keeping them in business.......

3 comments:

  1. I am so gonna be your mom's favorite.... I never write stuff about her...
    Guess what you're getting for Christmas.
    A "care package" of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Pop Rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very true!! Big Mamma has TONS of cereal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's every college person's staple: cereal & Raman noodles!!

    ReplyDelete