Sunday, August 12, 2007

Scratching School

I was tucking John David into the top bunk bed tonight and as I was hugging and kissing on him, I felt Julia's little hands start to scratch my legs. It felt soooo good!

Me: Julia, that feels so good! Where did you learn to scratch so good?

Julia: Scratchin' School.

Me: Scratchin' School?

Julia: Uh-huh. (still scratching my legs)

Me: Oh....When did you go to Scratchin' School?

Julia: Friday......Did you ever go to Scratchin' School, Mommy?

I have no idea what she's talking about. The only place we went on Friday was the swimming pool and there was no scratching going on there! Really though, this child knows how to scratch and give little back rubs. I guess it's one of the reasons we keep her around. =)

2 comments:

  1. Julia Gulia, is my favorite scratchin' school graduate!
    I just love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful little girl - if you ever decide to give her away - I'm first in line.

    ReplyDelete