Thursday, August 30, 2007

It must be hereditary....

Poor Julia. I guess I've passed it on. Last night she came into our room frantic. She scared me because she was so scared. She was pointing back towards her own room and kept crying something I couldn't quite make out. Finally, I understood she was saying there were spiders all in her bed. I was totally able to sympathize with her imaginary plight so I put her in bed right between me and John and assured her there were no spiders in our bed. I don't think she believed me at first but after a little while she calmed down and went back to sleep. Poor baby. She was so traumatized by those horrid little creatures that weren't even there.......

5 comments:

  1. poor baby girl!

    that slide show of pictures is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby...I sometimes wake up beating myself half to death because I think I feel spiders crawling on me! Crazy, but I know what you too are going through... I just don't really like those eight legged little creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my do I understand this! I have a spider story I will have to share from one of our trips...humm, maybe I should blog it???
    Poor thing, I bet she was so scared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARE YOU SURE THERE WERE NOT SPIDERS IN HER BED?!!!

    Ya know I've heard that spiders crawl in your mouth and ears and nose while you sleep.

    Thought you'd like to hear that.

    I'm sure someone was trying to freak me out...and it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard one time that they could lay eggs in your ears and crawl out later... You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete