Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Better Be a Boy












I really hope that this baby is in fact a boy. I bought clothes today. I just couldn't resist when there was a 75% off rack at Dillard's. I haven't been able to buy cute little baby boy clothes in soooo long and it was a nice change from girly stuff. Although, it's just a fact of life that little girl clothes are prettier and more fun to buy. I don't want to get out stuff from the attic yet, but I know what I have left from John David is not going to be adequate for this new little prince. Besides the fact that season wise they will be a little bit different.
When I get a chance, I'll have to clear out one of our many trunks to make space for all the little things I find along the way until February. And I'll get to choose the perfect Yankee fragrance to add to the trunk for sweet smelling boy things. I used the fresh cut roses scent with Aulora and it was absolutely wonderful. Everytime I dressed her, she smelled so good! I remember her tiny baby days anytime I smell that fragrance now. Sweet, sweet days. I can't believe I get to experience it all again - already. I always wanted to be a mommy and so I guess I am really getting to live out my dream.

9 comments:

  1. So you have a baby that's not due in October this time? I hadn't considered that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, be nice. I only have one kid with an October birthday. September, October, November. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo - Dillard's sales - thanks for letting me know. I missed it last Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bad news is that they started the sale before tax-free weekend so there's not lots left, but probably enough to make it worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now all you need is a Dec & Jan, and you'll have at least half of the year covered - lol

    a word of encouragement ;) - My good friends back in IL thought they were going to have a boy too until Gracie was born! So much for ultra sounds pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet! I can just see you sifting through those racks, looking for the perfect little things to put on your perfect little prince! What a sweet mommy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love them all! they all look so boyish and cute!

    all of your babies are so precious!

    ReplyDelete