Tuesday, August 21, 2007

John Part 1 and 2

John Part 1.

Poor, poor John. I kept waking him up all night long last night. I have hallucinations pretty regularly and unfortunately, John is the one I frantically wake up to help fix the "problem". The one I'll probably never live down is when there were giant grasshoppers coming in our room. (In all fairness, these grasshoppers were HUGE. Anyone would have freaked out.) Some more common hallucinations are things like something has spilled in the bed or on the floor and we need to hurry and clean it up, the kids are hurt, there are bugs in the bed, and so on. Last night it was a spill and a bug. That's all I remember anyway. Poor, poor John.....

John Part 2.

Wonderful, wonderful John. This morning he got John David ready for school, fed him, signed his school folder and dropped him off. He did all this while I got to sleep until 9:42. Yes, almost 10:00. I only got up then because the girls were waking up. John David came and hugged me bye before he left and he looked so cute. John did his hair kind of spiky and sharkey looking. I'm sure I know who's idea that was. =) Wonderful, wonderful John......

7 comments:

  1. John Part 1- HAHA. I have regular halucinations as well. Usually mine is about a spider, a person in the room, or a mouse. I find myself being trapped in a spider web. Its nutso. N. likes to tease me about it.

    We will have to swap stories sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, do you think part 1 inspired part 2? Cuz you might want to have more hallucinations... Says the single girl, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. part 1 - You girls are clearly not tired enough when you hit the sack.

    part 2 - did you ask the intruder what he did with your husband?

    I joke - good job John!!
    I'll bookmark this and accidently leave it up for my hunny to stumble upon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say that I've had the privilege of experiencing one of your hallucinations at the WOF conference..."That's not fancy" was the only thing I could make out. I'm glad it wasn't a bug then! I would've have had the whole room up!! lol

    They say that deep,deep sleep causes this...not sure who THEY are, but just be sure you keep the doors locked at night - just in case you ever decide to "kill" the bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa. that's freaky! poor john, and poor you! that would stink to be freaking out. i just hope you don't wake up too much and find it hard to sleep again. ;)

    now that letting you sleep until almost ten scores brownie points with just about every woman who blogs here, i think! that is great! good job john!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Part 1: I am not alone in the world! One of mine was a HUGE spider on the ceiling. Then I also walk around the house in my sleep. Any one else do this please say yes!

    Part 2: How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister-in-law does that to my brohter...only hers are dreams...she fights with pillows and stuff. I won't tell all due to the family is sworn to secrecy on some of them, but I have experienced hers and they are so hillarious.

    ReplyDelete