Friday, August 31, 2007

My Genius Plan

I was reminded of a funny plan I had as I was talking to Maggie at church the other night. I've always loved kids and babies. After I started having my own, I realized that it would be so very sad one day when they were big and grown. I didn't want to be without my babies! So I hatched my plan. I would keep having babies until my older children were old enough to be married and giving me grandbabies. It seemed like the perfect idea at the time. Now I just laugh. And laugh. And laugh some more. Needless to say, this is no longer the plan.

6 comments:

  1. Ummm....
    Number 4...
    Are you sure this plan has gone by the wayside???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real question is...has John been notified that the plan is no longer in effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This specific plan was mine. He thought it was great, but it was all mine. I think he would still love to have lots more kids (seriously, like 10 or so) but he knows I'm about at my limit. We are discussing getting my tubes tied when this baby is born since I will be having a c-section anyway. I've been trying to read up on side-effects and stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll see about the so-called retiring of this plan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol - my aunt had her tubes tied too after the 4th one...she has 5 kids...

    actually you're doing pretty good with 4. I'm at my limit with 2 and a granny! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could def see you guys with 5. Your just large family kind of people. We can barely deal with 2.

    ReplyDelete