Thursday, August 09, 2007

They're Doing Good!

For anyone who is following them.....our human video group made it to the second round. If you're not familiar with the national festival then just know that getting to the second round is a big deal. Only about 1 in 8 teams who have made it to nationals will go on to make it to that next level. What's also cool is that our team beat out the team belonging to the guy who originally taught us to make our own videos. Sorry Parker. =( You taught John too well, I guess.

All second round videos perform again tomorrow and the top 10 will be chosen for the final service on Saturday where they will announce the winner. That's all I know for now......

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to get this news. I keep watching your blog to see if you have info on this wonderful human video group. Through the years I've seen quite a few groups perform, but this was the best ever! Will be watching to see the next good news!

    ReplyDelete