Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Jewelry? I think not......

Today we ate lunch at Double Dave's Pizza. It's John's favorite place on Tuesdays because the pizza rolls are BOGO. The kids love going too because of the arcade games. I don't really like it too very much and usually they just go without me. But today we were spending time all together so I braved it.

John David told me he had some jewelry for me and to close my eyes. Of course I was suspicious, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I closed my eyes. I opened them just in time to see a wadded up napkin flying at me. Two more napkins quickly followed before I could tell him to stop because we were in a restaurant. His very matter of fact reply:

"Daddy taught me that. You'll have to talk to him about it."


The bad news is that I HAVE talked to John about it. He thinks it's funny. That's why he's a youth pastor, I guess.....

2 comments:

  1. As much as he's gone to school, you would think the big hairy one would learn something... He's thrown some stuff at me before with that gag or some like it. I would say to learn to ignore it, especially since he's raising up a clone... You don't have a chance...

    ReplyDelete