Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Last Minute Summer Fun









Since school started today, and John just got back in town on Monday evening, we had only one day to squeeze in some family fun. So like I said in an earlier post, we went to Double Dave's Pizza and then we went to the mall to play glow in the dark putt-putt at Neon Jungle. The kids thought it was super cool. Daddy wanted to shop afterwards but tired feet and hungry kids won out and we headed home.

Bedtime didn't go quite as smoothly as I would have liked but it worked. I think John David was just a little too excited to sleep. Normally he lays down and falls to sleep right away. Last night whenever I checked on him he was up bouncing around on his bed or hanging off the edge for fun. He was still asleep by nine though. And this morning he woke up and was happy as could be....

Ok, I don't know what's going on with the pictures. Some are there twice because they had disappeared and I put them up again. I guess they only disappeared momentarily. I'm tired of messing with it so you have to look at them twice. You'll live....

2 comments:

  1. I am glad yall were able to do something last min. Little J still has till this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That face of John's is very surprising!

    ReplyDelete