Thursday, August 23, 2007

Recent Pictures of Aulora




Here are a few pictures of Aulora taken over the last week. We've discovered she really likes to bang on a bowl while I cook. How soothing. I used to listen to Andrea Bocelli and now I get this. Oh, well.

Biggie, do you recognize the little white shirt she's wearing? It was in a recent package you sent. I LOVE it! It would probably be much cuter with pants that were a little fancier, but the blue jeans worked that day.

Can you see her little pot belly hanging over her diaper? I just love her little baby chub. =)

And those dollies she's holding. She loves the dollies. They were Christmas presents from Gran last year. One was for Julia and one was for Aulora. It's funny though, because Aulora usually wants Julia's doll, especially if Julia's holding it. I'm sure it's the beginning of many similar situations in the near future. Julia's very sweet and understanding though, so hopefully she'll stay that way. My goodness, the fun I'm going to have raising 2 little sisters! It makes me smile just to think about it! (And yes, I'm sure it's not all a bed of roses but I don't care. It's still going to be great!)

2 comments:

  1. Aulora is so cute!! I hope when I have kids they are as cute as her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, has a child ever been more beautiful? Seriously. She is the Gerber baby incarnate. She needs to do print ads. Not that your other children aren't gorgeous, but there's just something about this little one. I never got to see baby pictures of Julia. I got to see her as a brand new baby, but never in her toddler stages. :o/

    ReplyDelete