Tuesday, August 07, 2007

So Aggravating

Yesterday, I filled up with gas at Town and Country. I always pay $5 extra for the car wash since you get 10 cents off per gallon anyway. When you're filling up a minivan it's worth it. Anyway, I filled up and drove away. It wasn't until today when I was looking at the dead bugs on the windshield that I remembered - I never got my receipt. I paid for a car wash but my ticket is probably in the bottom of the trashcan by the pump. I refuse to buy another one until it's time to fill up again. So I'll just live with the bugs for awhile. Boo.....

2 comments:

  1. I took your advice and got a car wash after filling up the other day. The kids are hooked! It's so cool because it's one of those scrubby/spinny dealies! So cool. Thanks for the suggestion.
    I was so unsympathetic to your plight just then... That's what friends are for!
    Boo.... forgot my receipt, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! The comments are not in Russian anymore!

    Love the stories....all of them!

    ReplyDelete