Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Our Unproductive Morning

We went to the library this morning for story time. Julia had fun listening to her "teacher" in her "class". Afterwards we went over to Dunlaps to check out their store closing sale. Not worth the trip, I have to say. We then walked over to Burke's outlet since I'd never been there before. Again, not worth the trip. Not for us anyway. The walk between the stores was really gross too because the crickets were everywhere. At one point, it was raining crickets! They were falling from the ceiling, jumping from the sides and running everywhere. Gross, gross, gross - especially in flip flops. =) Now were home again until school is over - less than 3 hours.....

6 comments:

  1. Now that school is back in session, we should start going to the library on a regular basis. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have broken the Dunlaps code for you. Sorry it was unproductive...
    I would be offended except that when I checked blogs at your house, you had already posted this one, which means that your nonproductivity happened BEFORE I invited my 'locked out' self over to your house. That's about the time that your day got real productive, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh!! I hate those crickets! Yesterday, as I was unlocking the door to the store, it was like they were waiting to pounce. I opened the door and like 10 of them went hopping inside. They are nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those crickets are so disgusting... and is the a/c in dunlaps still not on? i heard they didn't have any which is why i haven't gone to their close out sale yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, the A/C is working. I just didn't really see much that was worth looking for, but I think I was probably looking for things too specific.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate dunlaps now. They sold me a broken item, and would not exchange it so bacially i wased 12 bucks.... it sucks...but luckly my dad fixed it... but still i was mad...

    ReplyDelete